DoggieLawn is a subscription service for environmentally-friendly dog grass patches for canines of all sizes. For one low price, dogs get a piece of fresh grass to potty on as opposed to going on yucky pee pads. Prices start at $26 per shipment and customers get to choose their plan based on the size they need.
Here is some information from DoggieLawn's website on what makes them the best choice:
- We strive to charge LESS than our competitors and ship the same high-performance grass they do. PLUS we offer local lower-cost grass varieties they don't offer.
- All DoggieLawn grass shipments include disposable gloves.
- With each subscription purchased, we donate to a local animal shelter on your behalf.
- We include a complimentary training kit which includes a roll of poo bags with your first subscription shipment.
- We offer all of our Doggielawn subscribers personal phone calls with our in-house training expert should you need it.
Affiliates Like the DoggieLawn Affiliate Program
As a new program as of November 2019, DoggieLawn is a few months away from having trends to share with affiliates. What we know from DoggieLawn's other channels is that the product is wildly popular and it sells year-round with spikes in the winter months (makes sense, right?). Thus far, a few weeks into the program at the time of this writing, the average sale size is over $55 with a massive conversion rate of 20%.
Like all programs managed by Apogee, DoggieLawn is:
- set for manual approval of affiliate applications
- protected by BrandVerity
- covered by Conversion Lines advanced attribution rules
JOIN ON SHAREASALE
Since November 2019
View the posts related to DoggieLawn on the Apogee blog.