Our second wave of fall client announcements is here. DoggieLawn is another new program that Apogee recently helped launch on the ShareASale network. This is the perfect client for Anne Parris to manage as she has expertly guided TruDog this year and has built great relationships with pet affiliates.
DoggieLawn is a subscription service for environmentally-friendly dog grass patches for canines of all sizes. For one low price, dogs get a piece of fresh grass to potty on as opposed to going on yucky pee pads. Prices start at $26 per shipment and customers get to choose their plan based on the size they need.
Here is some information from DoggieLawn’s website on what makes them the best choice:
- We strive to charge LESS than our competitors and ship the same high-performance grass they do. PLUS we offer local lower-cost grass varieties they don’t offer.
- All DoggieLawn grass shipments include disposable gloves.
- With each subscription purchased, we donate to a local animal shelter on your behalf.
- We include a complimentary training kit which includes a roll of poo bags with your first subscription shipment.
- We offer all of our Doggielawn subscribers personal phone calls with our in-house training expert should you need it.
- Base commission: 10%
- Tracking Gap: 90 days
- Average order: $60
- Exclusively on the ShareASale network
We have set the program for auto-deposit of funds and it has a 2-tier signup bonus available.
Like all programs managed by Apogee, we manually approve applications to the DoggieLawn affiliate program. We protect it with BrandVerity.