The Apogee team prides itself on its continued service to legacy clients. We’ve proven for the last 10 years that we can help merchants with a long-term strategy in affiliate marketing. Consistency is the key to our success.
Ten of our current clients have been with us for more than three years and four others have been with us for at least two years. In an industry where high turnover is common, we’re proud to list this many long-term clients. Have we lost a few? Sure, everyone loses clients sometimes for a variety of reasons. But looking at a list like this, we can’t help but be proud that so many have stuck with us for so long.
This November, we will be celebrating 10 years with Flirty Home, formerly Flirty Aprons. The company’s original owner had launched their first affiliate program on Commission Junction (now CJ Affiliate) earlier in 2009 and needed help with expansion. We launched Flirty Aprons on ShareASale and went on to close the CJ program a few years later. We’ve survived two ownership changes and watched affiliates adapt to new products introduced over the past few years.
Here is our list of legacy clients with at least three years of consistent affiliate program management:
- Flirty Aprons/Flirty Home – November 2009 – nearly 10 years!
- Hardware World – February 2010 – 9 years!
- Lobster Anywhere – March 2010 – 9 years!
- Music Box Attic – March 2012 – 7 years!
- The California Wine Club – June 2013 – almost 6 years!
- Sears PartsDirect – September 2013 – almost 6 years!
- Snake River Farms – January 2015 – 4 years!
- 1st in Coffee – June 2015 – almost 4 years!
- Eckler’s Automotive – August 2015 – more than 3 years!
- TruDog – October 2015 – more than 3 years!
The next programs moving toward legacy status include Performance Health, KettlePizza, Grill Masters Club and Serenity Health & Home Decor.
As the agency enters its 10th year, we remain grateful for and humbled by our clients’ long-term confidence in our affiliate program management efforts. With big changes coming in the industry, we’re constantly making moves to earn and keep that trust. Here’s to another 10 years.