Affiliate Summit West 2020 RecapFebruary 25, 2020
Ten Things Bloggers Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing – Part OneApril 2, 2020
The Apogee team went back to basics this week on our video conversation with affiliates. We covered five introductory areas of affiliate marketing education and had a packed house on Apogee Live. The majority of the conversation on Zoom was a screen share from the ShareASale affiliate interface.
- A primer from Christen Evans: pimping your profile in the network to get noticed. Read more on her blog, Bourbon & Sparkle.
- Finding new merchants in the network and how to examine them.
- How to pull affiliate links.
- How to use the datafeed-based tools like Make-A-Page and Product Showcase.
- What reports are the most important?
Basic affiliate marketing education is part of our video training series, so keep an eye out for more great content like this!
Thanks for watching. Like what you see? We have more Apogee Live on our YouTube channel. And if you’d like to join in, head over to our Facebook group for affiliates where we announce the next discussion!